Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day Four: Why Random Number Generators Cause Cancer

ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME?!

Whoever thought that arbitrary time sinks are even remotely clever, and are a winning business strategy need to be SHOT.  I swear to Cthulhu they cause cancer.  Yes, I am honestly stating that I have a proof that arbitrary, bullshit time sinks that serve NO PURPOSE to game-play are, in fact, the reason that humans have cancer.

My proof:

Arbitrary time sinks = bullshit.
Bullshit mutates cells.
Mutation of cells = Cancer.
By the substitutive property of equality, I move "arbitrary time sinks" into the position "bullshit" occupied, and you get this:

Arbitrary time sinks mutate cells.

ERGO ARBITRARY TIME SINKS CAUSE CANCER.

This guy, on Route 13, he's a swell guy.  Let's name him Locke, since he's a "treasure hunter."  Once a day, you can talk to him, and he'll talk about this sweet new "treasure" that he found.  Then, because he's so equally fucking badass, he'll tell you that he "already has this," and give it to you, and wham, you get an evolution-inducing item.

Except that it's FUCKING RANDOM AS TO WHAT YOU GET.

You know what else?

This guy is the ONLY GUY in the world who gives you a Magmarizer (I still have no fucking idea what this bullshit even is), for me to get a Magmortar.

Fuck you, Game Freak.  FUCK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment