Monday, March 28, 2011

Day One (Part 2): What Happens When You Run In Circles

So the fucker evolved.  FINALLY.  I literally ran around some town who's name I don't even know (It might have been Opelucid, the only one I think I know) for an HOUR.  In CIRCLES.  To raise this fucker's "Happiness" up.

I need to go on a small tangent and ask this question while my Bisharp is raping.  Exactly how does walking around (or in my case, riding on my pimp-ass bike) make a Pokemon "happy"?  Like, does the thing, which is TRAPPED IN A SMALL PLASTIC BALL OF VARYING COLORS, actually KNOW you're walking around?  Does it feel the vibrations of you running/riding, and think "man this feels good, I'm happy I'm with this guy, rather than flying around on my own, eating things, chillin' with my Golbat friends (fuck you Golbats), being all lame and dorky"?  No, it doesn't.  It's not STUPID.  Everything in the world would be like "FU-U-U-U-UCK THIS (that's the vibrations elongating the word "fuck"), I WANT TO BE FREE."  So running around in circles should make (Ding Bisharp: 61) the thing ANGRIER.  Nope, made my fucking Golbat happy.

So now I need a new project.  I'm in this giant hole (Giant Chasm), looking for a Ditto.  I DID see a Delibird (fucking LOVE Delibird) which I might catch and level to 100 just to play around with, and there are Sneasels (Weaviles are batshit insane) and Piloswines (meh, whatever, they're ground/ice and can kill DARGONS), but no, I want a god damned Ditto.

Why?

TIME FOR THESE POKEMON TO START FUCKIN' AND MAKIN' ME SOME CHAMPIONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment