Monday, March 28, 2011

Day One: EVOLVE YOU CRAPPY GOLBAT, BE HAPPY THAT I'M EVEN TRAINING YOU.

This is bullshit.

Never again am I, the world class gamer that I am, going to promise ANYONE ANYTHING in a video game.  Seriously.  This "Get me a Crobat for Celebi" thing has tested my last nerve with creating ANYTHING in a video game.

In Diamond and Pearl, it was easy.  "Go breed this thing you want!" they'd say, and I'd go do it.  "Run around in circles to hatch the eggs!" they'd say, and I'd go do it.  THAT'S how you made the Pokemon you wanted.  Well, at least the pre-evolved forms you were looking for.  THEN you'd go evolve them.  Not this time.  Screw that, that's too easy.  Well, okay, I guess I COULD actually go do that again, but that involves finding a Ditto, getting an Everstone, and doing a whole lot more work than I actually care to do, plus there's no guarantee that I'd get a Crobat any faster that way.  Though he'd level a lot faster...

BUT NO I HAVE TO BE STUPID.  "Just go out and level him, he'll get happy in no time." my friend Dylan said...okay, let's be honest, he said it a lot angrier than that.  More along the lines of "Look, stop being a pussy, go level your stupid Golbat, he'll evolve into Crobat fast.  That's what my Woobat did."  And he's right, his Woobat did level fast.  Or evolve fast.  Whatever, I don't care at this point for semantics (MY BLOG FUCKERS).  You'd think that'd be, you know, true for everyone.

BUT WAIT.  Stupid shit keeps knocking out my fucking Golbat.  "Abomasnow uses (Insert Really Stupid OHKO Attack Here)!  Golbat faints!"  "Espeon uses Psychic!  Golbat faints!"  Look, I may be really good at this game, but even -I- know that Golbat is stronger and faster than a shitty Espeon.  No one uses Espeon.  He's shit.  Even the trainers in game stay away from him and use Joleton and Vaporeon because they're ACTUALLY competitively viable.  BUT NO, this Espeon hit the fucking lottery and "HEY, LOOK, I'M FASTER THAN YOUR FLYING BAT."

I swear this Celebi better give me a fucking wicked ass team or I'm going to be fucking furious.

No comments:

Post a Comment